Deciding Which Is The Best Foam Mattress
How To Choose The Best Foam Mattress
When looking for the best foam mattress it is easy to get confused by the wide range of models and the amount of technical information which is used.
For this reason we have noted below a few simple points which you might like to bear in mind.
5 Key Points
1. Price. This is obviously a key consideration for most people and while the final price you end up paying will largely depend upon your opinion around the features listed below we can say, as a general rule, that paying a bit more will get you a better quality of mattress. While you may be working to a tight budget it is worth considering whether you could pay a little more if the end result will be greater comfort and a longer lasting mattress.
2. Support. The best foam mattresses if you want a firm support are the visco memory foam versions. You will see details of this modern type of bedding in various other articles on the site, along with reviews on several models. Less firm models can be found by searching for innerspring, plush or ultra plush mattresses.
3. Warranty. If you are paying out for a new mattress then a good warranty period is essential. Fortunately, most online mattress sale sites offers this with their products.
4. Trial period. Buying online obviously means that you can’t really get a good feel for the comfort and support which the bed offers you. One option is to try out some at your local dealer and then, once you know which are the best foam mattresses, log on and look for the same models at better prices. Another way is to choose one which offers a good free trial period, which is sometimes known as as 30, 60 or 90 night sleep trial.
5. Full Mattress, Mattress Topper or Mattress Pad. If buying a full mattress is going to be too expensive, or if you would rather just improve the support of your existing one, then a foam mattress topper can be a good, economical choice. A mattress pad tends to be thinner and aims mainly to protect the mattress rather than offer the sleeper extra comfort and support.