When it comes to buying a new inflatable bed, your choice are now wider than ever.
Some models are inexpensive and really should be seen as a short term solution, while others are well constructed and will give you years of use. Let’s check out a few models which you can find online.
3 Inflatable Beds
1. Sears Easy Riser Queen Size Raised Air Bed with Internal Air Pump and Remote Control. This model of air mattress comes in at $160 and includes a built in AC air pump which lifts the air bed up to its full 20 inches in just two minutes. It includes over 100 comfort coils in its design, to give you a better night’s rest.
2. Smart Air Beds Elevated Supreme Coil Beam Flocked Top Raised Queen Size Inflatable Mattress. This costs a little over $100, which puts in with the rather more expensive models of air beds. This inflatable bed rises up to a impressive 22 inches from the ground, making it one of the highest of its type which you will come across. It supports 600 lbs and, of course, the level of support offered is one of the key factors to check in any Queen or king size mattress, regardless of the material of construction.
3. Smart Air Beds 5 x 1 EZ Queen Size Inflatable Sofa Bed (Black). This is an interesting option if you like inflatable beds which also double as sofas. It costs $70 online, so you shouldn’t expect the highest quality or the most durable materials, but for a short term seating and bedding solution or an occasional guest sofa bed mattress it is an economical and fun option which is well worth considering.It also comes in a smaller, inflatable chair design at $50 and the whole set isn’t a bad idea for camping holidays.
The Key Inflatable Mattress Features
When you are looking to buy an inflatable mattress online you may have just one specific use in mind for it. However, these versatile and affordable air beds offer a number of advantages over conventional mattresses which are worth looking into in a bit more detail.
The Main Benefits
1. Easy to transport. For example, if you want to spend a night in the wilderness then what better way to do it with a degree of comfort than taking a good quality camping air mattress with you. Also, if you are visiting a friend or relative and they don’t have a spare bed you can take your own air mattress bed with you.
2. Easy to store. Once you have finished with the inflatable mattress bed, you can quickly deflate it and put it away, under your conventional bed, in the wardrobe or in any other storage area.
3. Cheap to buy. Air mattresses, apart from the top of the range, luxury models, are among the best value bedding options you will find. As well as being cheap mattresses they are also easier to ship, meaning lower delivery costs.
4. Good quality. modern inflatable mattresses and camping air mattresses made of much better quality materials than those of even 10 or 15 years ago. A wide range of feature and controls is now combined with a really comfortable sleeping position and good back support.
5. Lightweight. As well as being easy to transport when deflated, air mattresses are also simple to move from room to room when fully inflated. This makes it easy to use them as flexible, transportable bedding. This is a particularly useful benefit for large families or for those with children who bring friends to sleep over or who like to sleep with their brothers, sisters or parents occassionally.
Home Furnishing Deals and Offers
Browse top selective deals and offers for your home and office decoration.
Home Furnishing Deals IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM. AMAZON, THE AMAZON LOGO, AMAZONSUPPLY, AND THE AMAZONSUPPLY LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF AMAZON.COM, INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE WE EARN AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES.
Quick Contact Request
Fill the form below and our sales expert will contact you within next 24hr
Subcribe to our weekly newslater and deals updates on new home furnishing deals and products.